New Sustainability and Resilience Website is Live
I’m excited to announce the launch of the City’s new Sustainability and Resilience webpage. You asked for it, we created it. With a modern design and user-friendly navigation, this new site is your one-stop-shop for news and information about our work to advance climate action, sustainability and environmental justice.Organized into six topics – climate, energy, zero waste, transportation, water and nature – the site describes our goals, programs, partnerships and policies.
- If you want to stay up to date on our work to cut carbon pollution and build our resilience to climate impacts, visit Climate.
- Wondering how close we are to reaching our goal of 100% renewable energy for City operations? Check out Renewable Energy.
- What about our progress on decarbonizing Transportation?
- Curious about how you can help the City create a circular economy? Don’t miss Zero Waste.
- These topics and more are covered by this fantastic new resource.
And, it has information to help everyone in Madison do their part to grow sustainability and resilience in our community, like guidance on staying safe during a heat wave, going solar and protecting water quality.
Be sure to check back often for sustainability related news and announcements!