- Capacity on all Metro Transit fixed-route buses is limited to 20 passengers plus the driver. If capacity limits affect your trip, please fill out a feedback form.
- It is now a federal law that everyone must wear a facemask properly at transfer points, shelters and throughout boarding, riding and leaving the bus.
- Metro's Administration Office is open limited hours, Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. If those hours present a hardship, call 608-266-4904.
Metro maintenance employees perform the following to help prevent the spread of Covid-19:
- Wipe downs/sprays of all high-contact areas in the bus with tuberculocidal disinfectants
- Wipe downs/sprays of all high-contact areas in the Metro garage and operations areas with tuberculocidal disinfectants
- Fogging vehicles with tuberculocidal disinfectant