Reduced Fare Pass
Metro 31-Day passes are available to adult riders of lower income for $28.
Passes are available on a first-come, first-served basis on the 1st and 15th days of each month. Supplies are limited, so we encourage you to buy your passes on or as close to these dates as possible.
To be eligible to purchase a reduced fare pass, riders must do one of the following:
- Fill out a self-certification form that income is at or below 150% of national poverty guideline. Forms can be completed at time of purchase and no additional paperwork is required. A six-month Metro reduced fare permit will be issued.
- Show your Metro reduced fare permit at time of purchase.
- Show their valid Wisconsin QUEST/ EBT/ SNAP/ Food Share card at time of purchase.
Additional Purchase Information
- Rider must be 18 years or older.
- Purchases are limited to one pass per adult, per month.
- Passes must be purchased in-person. Pass user must be present at time of purchase.
- Passes are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Due to limited availability, passes are only available at the three locations below. Please call locations to verify pass availability.
Where to Buy
Metro Transit Administration Office
1245 E. Washington Ave. Ste. 201
Monday – Friday; 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
Dane County Job Center
1819 Aberg Ave.
Monday – Friday; 7:45 am – 4:30 pm
Call 608-242-7429 to schedule an appointment. No walk-ins allowed.
City of Madison- Treasurer's Office - CHECK IN ON FIRST FLOOR
210 MLK Jr. Blvd., Rm 107
Monday – Friday; 8:00 am – 4:30 pm