Planned Bus Stop Updates
Wednesday, March 10 - 5:00 pm
On Wednesday, March 10 at 5 p.m., Metro Transit and the City of Madison Transportation Commission will be reviewing the planned bus stop changes occurring in 2021. Changes include bus stops closing, opening, or the addition of a wheelchair accessible concrete boarding pad.
Passengers and stakeholders are encouraged to attend the meeting or give feedback. Consideration will be given to views and comments expressed as well as to all phone and written comments received.
Sign Up to Speak Virtually (Sign up will start on approximately March 1)
Click the links below for maps showing planned bus stop changes in 2021.
- Atwood/ Oakridge Area
- Buckeye Rd. Amenity Addition
- Davies St.
- E. Johnson St. Amenity Addition
- E. Washington / E. Springs Dr. Area
- E. Washington/ Wright Area
- Fair Oaks Ave. Amenity Addition
- Fish Hatchery at Wingra
- FIsh Hatchery/ McKee Area
- Gorham/ Johnson at Blair
- John Nolen Amenity Addition
- Lake Point Dr. Area
- Moorland Ave. Amenity Addition
- Odana Rd.
- Odana/ Nakoma Area
- Park/ Olin Area
- Rutledge St. Amenity Addition
- Sherman Ave. Amenity Addition
- S. Thompson Dr.
- W. Beltline Hwy.
- W. Washington Area
- Whitney Way at Schroeder
Passengers are encouraged to provide feedback. Consideration will be given to views and comments expressed as well as to all phone and written comments received.
Written comments can also be sent to: Metro Transit Proposed Changes, 1245 E. Washington Ave., Suite 201, Madison WI 53703