Anticipated Credit Card Outages in City-Owned Garages and Lots
The Parking Division anticipates intermittent credit card processing outages due to network maintenance beginning at 7am on Saturday, September 24. This maintenance will temporarily disable the use of credit and debit cards at nearly all City-owned parking garages and lots. We expect credit and debit card services to resume later in the morning.
- Cash payments are required until the work is completed later that morning and credit card services are restored.
- All locations will see an impact, with the exception of Wilson Street Garage & Brayton Lot.
- Monthly Parking Permit pass function will be interrupted at garages during the maintenance period.
- Staff will be present and available to assist patrons at all facilities.
- Staff will still be available via the Helpline at garage entry/exit stations.
- Pay-on-foot stations will remain available for cash use, as a way to pre-pay prior to exiting.
- There will be no impact to credit card payments at city-wide parking meters or multi-space pay stations in lots.
The Parking Division is preparing for this service disruption as much as possible. We appreciate customer patience while using City-owned facilities during this time. Lines may become long, please anticipate delays.
Visit the Parking Division Website for any necessary updates throughout this process.
- Kristin Brodowsky, City of Madison Parking Division, email@example.com