Five Applicants Received for Vacant District 8 City Council Seat
Tuesday, October 15, 2019 - 5:05pm
Council Executive Committee will meet the week of October 21 to Recommend Interim Alder
Council President Shiva Bidar received five (5) resumes to fill the vacant Aldermanic District 8 seat by the 12 noon deadline on October 14, 2019.
The following individuals will be invited to participate in the interview process to serve out the current aldermanic term:
- Yogev Ben-Yitschak, 35 N. Park Street
- Max Prestigiacomo, 112 Buck Cole, 625 Elm Drive
- Sally Rohrer, 207 N. Brooks Street
- Amelia Stastney, 207 N. Brooks Street
- Zach Wood, 661 Mendota Court, Apt. 305
The Common Council Executive Committee (CCEC) will hold a special meeting the week of October 21 to interview the applicants and make a final recommendation to the Council for appointment at the November 5, 2019 Common Council Meeting. The person selected will serve until the special election scheduled for April 7, 2020.