Five Applicants Received for Vacant District 8 City Council Seat
Council Executive Committee will meet the week of October 21 to Recommend Interim Alder
Council President Shiva Bidar received five (5) resumes to fill the vacant Aldermanic District 8 seat by the 12 noon deadline on October 14, 2019.
The following individuals will be invited to participate in the interview process to serve out the current aldermanic term:
- Yogev Ben-Yitschak, 35 N. Park Street
- Max Prestigiacomo, 112 Buck Cole, 625 Elm Drive
- Sally Rohrer, 207 N. Brooks Street
- Amelia Stastney, 207 N. Brooks Street
- Zach Wood, 661 Mendota Court, Apt. 305
The Common Council Executive Committee (CCEC) will hold a special meeting the week of October 21 to interview the applicants and make a final recommendation to the Council for appointment at the November 5, 2019 Common Council Meeting. The person selected will serve until the special election scheduled for April 7, 2020.