Free Fun Weekend in Madison Parks
Enjoy permit-free days in Madison's parks, Saturday and Sunday, June 3 and 4, 2023. No permit is required to try out a disc golf course, bring your dog to a park or access the lakes.
A daily or annual permit is typically required to play a City of Madison disc golf course. No permit required to play June 3 and 4 at the following:
- Elver Park, 1250 McKenna Blvd.
- Hiestand, 4302 Milwaukee St.
For more information, see Disc Golf Courses
A Dog Permit is typically required for any dog visiting a park – on-leash where allowed or an off-leash park. No permit is required on June 3 and 4 for the following:
- Demetral, 2297 Commercial Ave.
- North Star, 439 Milky Way
- McCormick, 702 N. McCormick Ave.
- Odana School, 678 S. Segoe Rd.
- Quann, 1802 Quann-Olin Pkwy.
- Sycamore, 4517 Sycamore Ave.
- Walnut Grove, 202 N. Westfield Rd.
- Warner, 2301 Sheridan Dr.
For more information, see Off-Leash Dog Parks
A daily or annual Lake Access Permit is typically required for the use of designated boat launches. No permit is required on June 3 or 4 for the following:
- Law, 410 S. Blair St.
- Olbrich, 3401 Atwood Ave. (Note: The launch is open during Atwood Ave. construction)
- Olin, 1156 Olin-Turville Ct.
- Marshall, 2101 Allen Blvd.
- Spring Harbor, 5218 Lake Mendota Dr.
- Tenney, 1601 Sherman Ave.
- Warner, 1201 Woodward Dr.
For more information, see Boat Launch Parks
Make the most of this weekend, and enjoy MADISON PARKS, with no permit required.
- Madison Parks, (608) 266-4711, email@example.com