Madison Arts Commission Annual Arts Grants Deadline March 15, 2017
One-on-One Grantwriting Clinics Offered
The City of Madison funds Madison artists and non-profit organizations through the Madison Arts Commission's annual grant programs.
The updated guidelines and applications for 2017/2018 are published on MAC’s website.
Project Grants provide up to $3,000 for performances, exhibitions or events that enrich the cultural lives of Madison citizens (Legacy Grants provide up to $1500). Arts in Education Grants provide up to $3,000 for co-curricular or extracurricular arts-based educational programming. Individual Artist Fellowships provide up to $1500
MADISON ARTS COMMISSION GRANT ASSISTANCE CLINIC (Free Drop-in)
MAC also offers volunteer one-on-one assistance with the applications in free clinics held at the Madison Central Library. Drop in to ask questions about MAC Grants and receive personal assistance.
Drop-in Assistance Dates:
- Thursday, February 16, 2017 from 5:30pm-7:30pm
- Thursday, February 23, 2017 from 5:30pm-7:30pm
- Thursday, March 2, 2017 5:30-7:30pm
- Saturday, March 4, 2017 from 11am-1pm
- Thursday, March 9, 2017 from 5:30pm-7:30pm
- Saturday, March 11, 2017 from 11am-1pm
Location: Grant Clinics will be held in the first floor conference room (#111) of the Madison Central Library, 201 W. Mifflin.
- Karin Wolf, Arts Program Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org