Madison Arts Commission Annual Arts Grants Opportunity 2020-2021
Tuesday, February 4, 2020 - 3:38pm
Deadline March 15, 2020
The City of Madison distributes funds to Madison artists and non-profit organizations through the Madison Arts Commission's annual grant programs. The updated guidelines and application for 2020 are now published on MAC’s website
THE DEADLINE TO APPLY IS SUNDAY, MARCH 15, 2020
Project Grants provide up to $3,000 for performances, exhibitions, or events that enrich the cultural lives of Madison citizens. Arts Education Grants provide up to $3,000 for co-curricular and extracurricular arts-based educational programming, Legacy Grants provide up to $1,500 for organizations that provide consistent, quality events, and programs year after year; and Individual Artist Fellowships provide up to $1,500 to help support artists to create and share original work.
MADISON ARTS COMMISSION GRANT WRITING WORKSHOPS (Free -- No Registration Required)
Thinking of applying? The Madison Arts Commission invites you to attend a MAC Grant Writing Workshop. There is no cost for this one-hour workshop intended to give you a brief introduction to MAC’s grants process, review our updated guidelines, answer your grant related questions, and describe the panel review of your application (workshop does not cover the BLINK program). All are invited, but new applicants are especially encouraged to attend.
- Friday, February 7, 2020 at Noon - 1:00 PM,Madison Municipal Building, Room 206
- Monday, February 10, 2020 at 6:30 - 7:30 PM, Madison Municipal Building, Room 206
MADISON ARTS COMMISSION ONE-ON-ONE GRANT ASSISTANCE
MAC also offers volunteer one-on-one assistance with the applications in free grant writing clinics held throughout the community & by appointment.
Drop in to ask questions about MAC Grants and receive personal assistance or request one-on-one support by email MadisonArts@cityofmadison.com
- Thursday, February 27, 2020, from 5:30-7:30pm @ Madison Central Library 201 W. Mifflin Street Room 111 (drop in, no registration required)
- Saturday, February 29, 2020, from 11am-1pm @ Madison Central Library 201 W. Mifflin Street Room 111 (drop in, no registration required)
- Thursday, March 5, 2020, from 6:30-7:30 pm @ Madison Central Library 201 W. Mifflin Street Room 111 (drop in, no registration required)
- Saturday, March 7, 2020 from 11 am-1pm @ Madison Central Library 201 W. Mifflin Street Room 111 (drop in, no registration required)
Fifteen-minute, one-on-one phone and email sessions are available by appointment. email: MadisonArts@cityofmadison.com
- Karin Wolf, Madison Arts Program Administrator608.firstname.lastname@example.org