Wednesday, December 18, 2013 - 5:28pm
Buses Follow Regular Weekday Schedules
On Tuesday, December 24, Metro follows regular WEEKDAY schedules.
- Service ends between 5 PM and 6:30 PM.
- Routes 80 and 84 DO NOT operate.(Complete UW Service details.)
- See route-by-route list of last trips of the day.
PARATRANSIT STANDING RIDES CANCELED AFTER 6:30 PM
- Paratransit service will end at approximately 6:30 PM.
- Call (608) 266-4466 to arrange your final trip of the day.
The Metro customer service center will be open from 6:15 AM until 5:00 PM.
- Metro Customer Service Center, 608-266-4466, email@example.com
Category:Community Programs, Madison Senior Center, Neighborhoods, Getting Around, Bus - Metro Transit
Tags:Metro service, Christmas Eve, December 24