Metro Transit Service Updates - Effective: Sunday, August 25
New Service to Sun Prairie!
Check your trip! Starting Sunday, August 25, Metro Transit will implement a number of route and schedule updates including new service to Sun Prairie.
Major updates include:
- Route 11: Service shifted from State St/Capitol Square to Broom/Bassett and from Science Dr/Mineral Point Rd to Tokay/Midvale.
- Route 23: New service to Sun Prairie.
- Route 25: Stops removed at Blair St, Ingersoll St, Dickinson St, Fourth St, Johnson St, Melvin Ct., and Independence Ln.
- Route 26: Service shifted from Wall St to Crossroads Dr./City View Dr.
- Route 29: Service shifted from Lake St./State St. to Johnson (eastbound) and Gorham (westbound). Service adjusted by up to three minutes. Stops removed at Ingersoll St, Dickinson St, and Yahara. New stops added at Livingston St. and Baldwin St
Trip times and interlined buses have also been adjusted on several other routes. Passengers are encouraged to check departure times and the “From Route” and “To Route” columns in Metro's updated schedules.
Updated Ride Guides and System Maps are now available on buses. Shelter and bus stop schedule displays are currently being updated.
Visit mymetrobus.com for a complete list of updated routes.
For more information, contact the Metro customer service center at (608) 266-4466 or email@example.com.
- Metro Customer Service, 608-266-4466, firstname.lastname@example.org