NEIGHBORHOOD GRANT WORKSHOPS Jan. 28 & Jan. 29
Jan. 28 Lakeview Library and Jan. 29 Catholic Multicultural Center
Have an idea to improve your neighborhood? Need some assistance? The city anticipates awarding approximately $25,000 in 2020 to help neighborhood groups make physical improvements and build organizational capacity. Groups of 5 or more residents, neighborhood associations, business associations, and other organizations working with neighborhoods are eligible to apply.
Neighborhood Grant Workshops
1) Tuesday January 28, 6 p.m. at Lakeview Library - 2845 N. Sherman Ave.
2) Wednesday January 29, 6 p.m. at Catholic Multicultural Center - 1862 Beld St.
Language assistance, childcare and light refreshments will be provided!
Go to the city’s webpage for grant materials in English, Spanish and Hmong: https://www.cityofmadison.com/dpced/planning/grants/1576/
- NEW THIS YEAR – video applications will be accepted. Grab your phone, tell your story and post it. All questions on the application should be answered, but have fun and be creative. Time limit of 10 minutes.
- Linda Horvath, 608-267-1131, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Angela Puerta, 608-267-8649, email@example.com