Street Closure--North Shore Drive (RR Replacement)
Wisconsin & Southern Railroad will replace the North Shore Drive railroad track crossing adjacent to John Nolen Drive, starting 4:00 a.m. on Friday, August 26. This project will be completed in two phases:
- Phase 1
- 4:00 a.m. Friday, 8/26 to 5:00 p.m., Monday, 8/29 (4 days)
- Full closure of North Shore Drive between S Bedford Street and John Nolen Drive
- Bike path along North Shore Drive will generally remain open with intermittent, short-term closures
- Phase 2
- 5:00 p.m. Monday, 8/29 to 5:00 p.m. Thursday, 9/1 (3 days)
- Traffic open on North Shore Drive
- Eastbound North Shore Drive reduced to one lane
- Bike path users detoured to right lane of North Shore Drive
Drivers should expect extra traffic congestion and delays on John Nolen Drive during Phase 1 and delays on eastbound North Shore Drive during Phase 2.
Please see attached maps of the closure.
Direct any questions to the contact listed.
- Brent J. Marsh, WSOR, 608-620-2035, firstname.lastname@example.org