Monday, September 11, 2017 - 12:15pm
Williamson Street will be closed this weekend for the Willy Street Fair. The street will be closed between South Paterson Street and South Ingersoll Street on Saturday, September 16, from noon to 10:30 p.m. On Sunday, Williamson Street will be closed between South Livingston Street and South Ingersoll Street from 7:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
In addition, there will be a parade on Sunday that will close additional streets from 11:00 a.m. to noon. The additional street blocks include:
- S Paterson Street from Williamson Street to Spaight Street
- Spaight Street from Paterson Street to Ingersoll Street
- Ingersoll Street from Spaight Street to Williamson Street
- Williamson Street from Ingersoll Street to Paterson Street
A map of the closures can be found here:
Metro Transit detours can be found here:
If you have any questions, direct them to the contact person listed above.
- Tom Mohr, 608-267-8725, firstname.lastname@example.org