Last Updated: 10/16/2017
The restroom building at Olbrich Park (Walter Street location) will be replaced in summer 2018! Sitework improvements to the park including replacement of the existing parking lot & basketball court as well as accessibility improvements connecting the improvements will follow in 2019.
A public meeting to discuss the project was held on October 12th at Whitehorse Middle School. At the meeting, attendees voiced their support for a shift in location of the restroom building closer to the existing playground, replacement of the existing basketball court maintaining two goals on the court, and replacement of the existing parking lot at (or, if possible, exceeding) its current capacity (174 spaces).
Exhibits that were presented at the meeting are available by clicking through the links, below.
- Olbrich Park_Walter St Meeting Agenda
- Olbrich Park at Walter St Site Existing Conditions.pdf
- Olbrich Park at Walter St Site Photographs
- Olbrich Park at Walter St Schematic Sitework Improvements
- Walter Street Restroom Building Replacement Proposal
- As-built example of Lake Edge Park Shelter
Updates on the project including will be posted to this site as they become available. If you have questions or comments but are unable to attend the meeting, please contact Kate Kane at (608) 261-9671 or at email@example.com.