Last Updated: 04/02/2018
The contract to construct the playground improvements at Dudgeon School Park was opened on 3/15 and is anticipated to be awarded to Madison Commercial Landscapes Inc, who submitted the lowest (and only) bid received of $122,248.50. Pending a successful bid opening, the project will start on or before 5/14/2018 at Odana Hills Park, the first project of the group to be started. Work at Dudgeon School Park is expected to occur beginning in July - it will be the third site to begin construction in the contract. All sites within the contract are anticipated to be completed in early August 2018.
You are invited to provide comments or input on the proposed project. If you have questions or comments, please contact Kate Kane at (608) 261-9671 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Playground Meeting #2 at Wingra School:
- Dudgeon School Park Option 1 - EQUIPMENT SELECTED BY ATTENDEES
- Dudgeon School Park Option 1_Revised Color Scheme_COLOR SELECTED BY VOTES RECEIVED ON/BEFORE 12/27/17
- Dudgeon School Park Option 2
- Dudgeon School Park_Proposed Playground Location
Playground Workshop Session - October 26 at Midvale Elementary:
- Dudgeon School Park Adjacent Playgrounds
- Dudgeon School Park Existing Condition
- Dudgeon School Park Site Photographs
- Dudgeon School Park Workshop Staff Notes
- Dudgeon School Park playground equipment board votes