City of Madison Court Services
Court Services can help you resolve questions you have about parking in Madison.
- Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Telephone number: (608) 266-4170
- Location: 211 South Carroll St., GR-21, Madison, WI 53703
I need to...
Parking Court Information:
Parking Court is held on Tuesdays at 11:00 am and is by appointment only.
Call 266-4170 to schedule a court date. You will need to wait five days from the issue date, then call Parking Court to schedule a court time.
Request a Court date:
You will need to:
- Wait five days from ticket issue date.
- Call (608) 266-4170 to schedule a Court Date
- Parking Court is held on Tuesdays at 11:00 am and is by appointment only.
Failure to pay within 10 days of issue date will result in additional forfeitures. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation will suspend your vehicle registration and refuse renewal of any of your vehicles if you fail to pay or contest this ticket within 38 days from issue date. Vehicles illegally parked, having unpaid tickets, may be towed. To avoid costly towing and storage fees, pay tickets promptly or contest the ticket in one of the ways described above to avoid additional forfeitures or registration suspension.
Selling your vehicle?
Be sure to get the name and address of the person you are selling to. Go to: Wisconsin Department of Transportation website for more information.