PARKING GARAGE REGULATIONS
- Loitering and possession or consumption of alcoholic beverages is prohibited.
- No skateboarding, inline skating (rollerblading), roller skating or bicycle riding in any garage.
- Parking is allowed only in marked stalls. Parking out of an indicated space may result in a ticket being issued.
- Vehicles parked over 48 hours may be ticketed and/or towed.
- No refunds given at booths. If you have a question regarding change given, call (608) 266-4791.
- For safety reasons motorcycles should not access parking by going through a gated entry lane. Designated motorcycle parking areas can be entered without opening access gates.
If you cannot pay the fee
- If you cannot pay your parking fee in cash ($20 bill or less) or with a Visa or MasterCard you will be issued a failure to pay ticket as you leave the garage.
- The "parking fee" is written in the lower right corner of the blue ticket copy and is equal to the amount you owe for parking fee plus a $2.00 Service Charge.
- If a payment is not mailed within 5 days, the fee increases to the amount written in the "amount due" box in the lower left of the light yellow ticket copy and is processed by the Madison Police Department via the court system.
lost entrance ticket
- If you lose your entrance ticket, you will be charged the lost ticket fee indicated on the parking rate sign at the entrance and exit. Cashier or Pay-on-Foot Station will issue a receipt for payment of lost ticket fee.
- If you later find your entrance ticket and wish to recover the difference between the fee paid and the amount you actually owed, send the entrance ticket and the receipt along with your name and address legibly printed to:
Madison Parking Division
215 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Suite 100
P.O. Box 2986
Madison, WI 53701-2986
A refund will be mailed to you in approximately two to three weeks.