Golf Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
(Updated 3/15/2021) Following guidance from Public Health Madison & Dane County to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and keep our staff and others safe, the following adjustments are in place once the courses open for the season and until further notice.
TEE TIMES – Advanced Registration is Strongly Recommended
To help maintain social distancing, tee times intervals will remain at 10 minutes. We strongly encourage advance reservations paid by credit card online or by calling the specific course directly. This will help ensure a limited number of guests inside the clubhouses.
CLUBHOUSE CAPACITY LIMITS
- Yahara Hills & Odana Hills will allow up to 50 guests
- Monona will allow up to 20 guests
- Glenway remains closed, and offers window service from the clubhouse.
Golf carts are limited to single rider or dual riders from the same household.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
A limited selection of food and beverage items are available. All guests must comply with posted requirements when in buildings or outdoor seating areas.
OVERALL RULES & RECOMMENDATIONS
- Maintain social distancing of at least 6’ at all times
- A mask or face covering is required while inside any of the golf clubhouses.
- Consider wearing a face-covering as recommended by the CDC outside of the golf clubhouses.
- Give a nod or a thumbs up to your fellow golfer and refrain from a handshake or high five
- Stay home if you are sick
- Practice good hygiene and always cover your cough and sneeze
- Flagsticks must remain in the hole. Do not touch or remove
- Bunker rakes & ball washers are not currently available
- Scorecards and pencils will be provided upon request. To help in limiting common touchpoints, it is preferred for guests to use scorecards and course maps located online, under the specific course.