Golf Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
(Updated 07/01/2020) In response to the Forward Dane Plan, to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and keep our staff and others safe, the following adjustments are in place until further notice.
TEE TIMES – Advanced reservations requested
To help maintain social distancing, tee times intervals have been adjusted to 10 minutes. We strongly encourage advance reservations paid by credit card online or by calling the specific course directly. This will help ensure a limited number of guests inside the clubhouses.
CLUBHOUSE CAPACITY LIMITS
Clubhouses are open.
- Yahara Hills & Odana Hills will allow up to 25 guests
- Monona will allow up to 10 guests
- Glenway remains closed, and offers window service from the clubhouse
Golf carts are limited to single rider or dual riders from the same household.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
A limited selection of food and beverage items are available. All guests must comply with posted requirements when in buildings or outdoor seating areas.
OVERALL RULES & RECOMMENDATIONS
- Maintain social distancing of at least 6’ at all times
- Consider wearing a face-covering as recommended by the CDC
- Give a nod or a thumbs up to your fellow golfer and refrain from a handshake or high five
- Stay home if you are sick
- Practice good hygiene and always cover your cough and sneeze
- Flagsticks must remain in the hole. Do not touch or remove
- Bunker rakes & ball washers are not currently available
- Scorecards and pencils will be provided upon request. To help in limiting common touchpoints, it is preferred for guests to use scorecards and course maps located online, under the specific course.