Year-Round Programs & Lessons
Play indoor golf on two full-swing simulators at Odana Hills Clubhouse, December - February.
- Play: indoors, all winter long
- Plan: a golf party, schedule a league or register for golf instruction
- Reserve: Easy, online reservation system
Golf Madison Parks, in partnership with Change Golf Instruction provide golf instruction at all City of Madison golf courses. Affordable, high-quality golf instruction is offered for all levels and abilities including specialty classes and private instruction. More information or to register for a class.
Sue Shapcott, PGA GB&I PGA Teaching Professional
Although Sue Shapcott is new to Madison, she is not new to the golf industry. Sue grew up in England and represented Great Britain & Ireland in international competition before joining the professional tours. After her playing career finished, she trained as an instructor with the British PGA and was recruited in 2000 to teach for Hank Haney in Dallas, TX. Although Sue has competed at the top level, and has instructed fellow professionals, her passion as an instructor lies with grass-roots golfers. Sue holds a Master's degree in Educational Psychology, and is currently a PhD candidate in Education. She researches the effects of golf instructors on their students' motivation (and tries to implement what she finds in Change Golf Instruction programming). When Sue is not teaching golf, you are likely to find her enjoying Madison's awesome music scene.
The First Tee of South Central Wisconsin
Visit The First Tee for current programming and rates.
Season Tee Off Party and Winter Golf
posted January 9, 2018 12:11 PM
Happy New Year Madison Golfers! We hope that you have enjoyed the holiday season and are looking forward to another great golf season in 2018!
Season Tee Off Party at Odana Hills Golf Course
The Season Tee Off Party will once again be hosted at Odana Hills Golf Course on Saturday, February 17th 2018 from 2:00pm-7:00pm. Come join in the fun and receive your 2018 Season Pass or Loyalty Card at a 10% discount! That's over $120 in savings off the Season Pass!
- Try your luck in a Closest to the Pin and Longest Drive contest on our full swing golf simulators to try to win a free foursome with carts and lunch for everyone in your group! There are prizes for both Men's and Women's winners!
- Meet and greet with the best Leagues and Associations Madison golf has to offer!
- Meet and greet with your 2018 Golf Madison Parks Professional Staff.
- Meet PGA Teaching Professional Sue Shapcott of Change Golf Instruction.
- Guess our 2018 Opening Date for a chance to win a free foursome with carts plus lunch for everyone in your group!
- Everyone goes home with a FREE driving range bucket coupon to be used at Yahara, Monona or Odana in 2018 courtesy of Golf Madison Parks!
- Other great games and prizes as well!
Golf Simulator Reservations Now Available Online.
Looking to keep your game in shape through the long winter months? Book a reservation to practice, play or join a league in one of Odana's two full-swing golf simulators this winter! Rate is by the hour no matter how many players join (up to 4 per simulator). Check out more information here: https://www.gymdandy.io/wi/madison/orgs/golf-madison-parks/