Goodman Pool Scholarships
Goodman Pool offers everyone a place to enjoy Madison in the summertime, a place where everyone can have a chance to learn and play regardless of financial circumstances. The Madison Parks Foundation is proud to offer scholarships for families in need. To be considered for financial aid for youth swimming lessons, swim team, or admissions, the applicant must fill out the Scholarship Application, and mail the registration form along with supporting documentation.
Priority funding will only be given to swimming lesson requests only.
- Fill out the Scholarship Application.
Mail or email the completed registration form and supporting documentation to:Madison Parks
Attn: Scholarship Administrator
210 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Room 104
Madison, WI 53703
Or email the completed registration form to: email@example.com
- Scholarship money is available to families with youth 18 years and younger who qualify for free or reduced lunch per the Madison Metropolitan School District (MMSD) Guidelines.
- If applicant does not qualify for free or reduced lunches per the MMSD, applicant must include a letter stating: name, address, scholarship request, and why the scholarship is requested. Additional supporting documentation may be required upon review.
- Scholarship recipients must be residents of: City of Madison, Town of Madison, or actively enrolled in the Madison Metropolitan School District.
- Madison Parks reserves the right to verify all information contained on the application form, in order to grant, deny, or revoke any scholarship monies.
- Only the Madison Parks scholarship administrator will review the application form, in order to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Applicants will be notified what they will receive with their scholarship.
- Scholarships may be awarded based on the following maximums:
- Lessons – up to two (2) sessions per child.
- Daily swim passes – up to three (3) daily passes per family member.
- Additional lessons or daily passes may be requested and will be considered only if scholarship funds are still available.
- Funding for the Madison Parks – Goodman Pool Scholarship Assistance Fund comes from the Madison Parks Foundation. Scholarship funding provided by the Shelley Glover Foundation.