Goodman Pool is now taking registrations for summer swimming lessons. The Goodman Pool is proud to offer the American Red Cross Swimming and Water Safety Program which helps swimmers of all ages and abilities develop their swimming and water safety skills.
The skills in each level progress gradually as swimmers grow in knowledge and skill. It is not uncommon for swimmers to stay in a particular level several sessions before successful completion. It is natural for swimmers to develop motor skills and comfort levels at a different pace.
The Goodman Pool staff is committed to quality and safety. All of the instructors are certified American Red Cross Water Safety instructors and lifeguards.
- Swim Lessons include 8 class periods. Monday -Thursday for two weeks or on Saturdays once a week for 8 weeks.
- Parent/Child, Pre-school and Level 1 are 30 minutes; all other classes are 40 minutes.
- To ensure your child’s proper placement in the swim levels please carefully review the class descriptions. If you are unsure about placement, call 264-9292.
- For the safety of the swimmer, children will not be allowed to stay in incorrect levels. Check here for Swimming Lessons Level Descriptions.
- For the comfort of all, children over 5 years old must use the same sex locker room. Family changing rooms are available.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear a swim diaper. Swim diapers are for sale at the concessions area.
- To ensure your child’s safety, please let us know if they have any medical conditions or other needs.
Full refunds are made if the Goodman Pool cancels a class.
Refunds minus a $10 administrative fee will be given for all
Questions about Goodman Pool Swimming Lessons, call 266-4711 or email, firstname.lastname@example.org.