The Goodman Pool offers swimming lessons for all ages and abilities. The skills in each level progress gradually as swimmers grow in knowledge and ability. A swimmer may stay in a level for several sessions as motor skills and comfort levels in the water increase.
The Goodman Pool staff is committed to quality and safety.
- Swim Lessons include 8 class periods. Monday -Thursday for two weeks.
- Parent/Child, Pre-school and Level 1 and 2 are 30 minutes; all other classes are 40 minutes.
- To ensure your child’s proper placement in the swim levels please carefully review the class descriptions below. If you are unsure about placement, call 264-9292.
- Family changing rooms are available.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear a swim diaper. Swim diapers are for sale at the front desk or concessions area.
- Weather will not cancel a class. On days of air temperature below 65° or inclement weather, lessons are conducted out of the water.
- By participating in swim lessons at Goodman Pool, you acknowledge that your child's photo may be taken by City Parks Staff for future publication, including in social media, publications, promotional materials, brochures, etc. I agree that the City has ownership of these images and may use them for any purpose consistent with the Park Division's missions. If you would not like your child's photo taken, please inform your child's instructor.
Goodman Pool is a place for everyone. Scholarships are available for general admission, lessons, and the Waves Swim & Dive Team. LEARN MORE
- Full refunds are made if the Goodman Pool cancels a class.
- If you do not attend, a refund may not be available.
Questions about Goodman Pool Swimming Lessons, call 264-9292 or email, email@example.com.