Brigham Park Basketball court replacement
Last Updated: 11/08/2019
City Parks Division is reconstructing the basketball court at Brigham Park in 2019 and 2020. The existing court was in poor condition, contained cracking asphalt, and was showing signs of cracking and deterioration.
The playground was replaced and relocated here in 2018 and a new path was installed to provide access.
The project will consist of the following:
- Removal of the existing basketball court and standard
- Restoration of the old court area to turf
- Installation of a new standard half court basketball area
- Striping of the new court to half court standards
- Installation of new four square courts
- Installation of a new asphalt path spur to serve the courts
City Parks construction crews will be removing the existing court and preparing the new site for paving. Removals will likely take place starting in fall 2019. Parks has hired a contractor R.P. Cattell Inc to place asphalt pavement once the new site has been prepared. Paving is scheduled to be complete by June 1st, 2020.
A schematic of the proposed improvements is shown below.
If you have questions or comments please contact Corey Stelljes at (608) 266-6518 or firstname.lastname@example.org.