Portland Park Basketball Court Replacement
Last Updated: 12/13/2019
City Parks Division is reconstructing the basketball court at Portland Park in 2020. The existing court is in poor condition, contains cracking asphalt, and is showing signs of deterioration.
A new master plan was approved for Portland Park in 2019 which included a slightly revised location for the basketball court and the addition of a Gaga ball area.
The project will consist of the following:
- Removal of the existing basketball court and standards
- Restoration of the existing court area to turf
- Installation of a new standard half court basketball area and gaga ball area
- Striping of the new court to half court standards
- Installation of a new asphalt path spur to serve the court
Work is scheduled to be complete sometime in 2020.
A schematic of the proposed improvements is shown below in the revised master plan document.
If you have questions or comments please contact Corey Stelljes at (608) 266-6518 or email@example.com.