Sherman Village Park Basketball Court Replacement
Last Updated: 09/25/2020
City Parks Division is reconstructing the basketball court at Sherman Village Park in 2020. The existing court is in poor condition, contains cracking asphalt, and is showing signs of deterioration.
The project will consist of the following:
- Removal of the existing basketball court and standards
- Restoration of the existing court area to turf
- Installation of a new basketball court at a location closer to the east side of the park
- Striping of the new court to court standards
- Installation of a new asphalt path spur to serve the court
A Public Informational Meeting was held at the following time and location
Gompers Elementary School Cafeteria
1502 Wyoming Way,
Madison, WI 53704
Date: Tuesday Feb 18th, 2020
Time: 6:15pm - 7:30pm
Work is scheduled to be complete by the end of 2020.
A schematic of the project is shown below.
If you have questions or comments please contact Corey Stelljes at (608) 266-6518 or email@example.com.