Cross-Country Skiing Party
Reserve your own cross-country skiing party at Elver Park and Odana Hills Golf Course!
- Exclusive use of the shelter.
- Available only outside of regular staffed warming shelter hours.
- Onsite restrooms, open to the public
- Onsite staff exclusive to your group
- Picnic tables and benches available inside and outside the shelter
- $35 per one-hour party, includes cross-country ski passes for each participant for use during event
- Credit cards accepted
- Pay at time of reservation
Ski Equipment Options
- Bring your own
- Pay individually onsite
- Adults $9/hour
- Youth (15 and younger): $5/hour
- Each addition hour: $5
Food & Beverage
- Concessions are available at posted prices. Credit cards are accepted.
- Individuals may bring their own food or beverage.
- No glass is permitted at any park.
- Email Shane Martin, Aquatic and Parks Program Coordinator or call (608) 266-4195.
- Please have several dates and time options in mind due to limited staffing availability.
- All reservations must be made at least 7 days in advance. Payment is due upon reservation by cash, check or credit card.
Cancellations and Inclement Weather Policy
- No refunds will be offered for cancellations made less than 7 days prior to event date.
- Cancellations or changes made to an existing reservation made 7 days or more prior to event date will be charged a $10 administrative fee.
- If an event is cancelled due to inclement weather, Madison Parks will make every effort to reschedule your reservation at no additional charge.