Skip to main content

Interior Housing

Please Note: If your complaint involves the interior of a building, you must provide your name, an e-mail address and/or a telephone number for a complaint to be considered valid. If you cannot leave your name, e-mail and/or telephone number, please call (608) 266-4551 to file your complaint. Complaints without a name, e-mail and/or telephone number will be discarded.

* indicates required field

Contact Information


Location Information

(i.e. Robert D. Ray Dr.)
Only .jpg images accepted. Max size: 10 MB

Please carefully review the information entered before submitting.