A Photo Affair
We welcome all interested photographers to enter for a chance to win one of 11 awards, including cash prizes for the top five recipients!
A Photo Affair is an annual event put on by the Madison Senior Center showcasing the work of local photographers aged 55 and older. The exhibit is a participant in MMOCA's Fall Gallery Night on Friday, October 3, 2020.
We welcome all interested photographers to enter for a chance to win one of 11 awards, including cash prizes for the top eight recipients!
- Open to Dane County photographers, age 55+.
- Photos must be originals.
- Photos must be framed or matted & ready to hang.
- Photos submitted at a previous Photo Affair cannot be entered.
- Up to three photographs per participant.
- All participants pay $25 entry fee (scholarships available).
- Photographers may sell their work. A 10% donation to the Senior Center is expected.
- Print and fill out your registration form
- Submit your registration form and the $25 entry fee*, along with your photos on the designated drop-off day.
Please make checks payable to Madison Senior Center Foundation.
Entry Disclaimer: The Madison Senior Center respects and values each art object and takes special precautions in handling and displaying your photos. However, all entering artists display their work at their own risk with no responsibility for damages assumed by the Senior Center.
Registration and Drop Off: September 22, 2020, 9:00 am – 2:00 pm.
Gallery Night: October 2, 2020
Exhibit free and open to the public: October 1 – October 30 Open 8:30 am – 4:00 pm, M-F.
Photo Pick up from Senior Center: November 2, 2020. 9:00 am – 2:00 pm.
Best of Show - $75 gift card
Award of Excellence - $50 gift card
Judges’ Choice (3) - $40 gift card
Honorable Mention (3) - $25 gift card
Round of Applause Ribbon (3)