We have resumed normal operating hours of Monday thru Friday, 8:30 am – 4:00 pm.
Downtown Madison Family Halloween
Tuesday, October 22, 2019 - 11:37am
Wednesday, October 23, 3:00 - 6:00 pm
Madison’s Central Business Improvement District presents this annual family fun day downtown. Each year, more than 70 businesses register to be a downtown trick or treat location. Participating businesses and treats are appropriate for children 12 and under. Additional BID partners offer a variety of Halloween-themed activities including things like hayrides, face painting, rock climbing, spooky music, arts and crafts and photo stations. The BID provides both a digital and a printed a list and map of activity and trick or treat locations. Maps are available at the Downtown Madison Visitor Center at 452 State Street near Lisa Link Peace Park.
These locations have special activities planned for the event.
• Artist & Craftsman Supply
• Boulder’s Climbing Gym
• Downtown Madison Visitors Center
• Grace Episcopal Church
• Madison Children's Museum
• Madison Museum of Contemporary Art
• Madison Parks
• Madison Police Department
• Madison Public Library - Central Library
• Madison Reading Project
• Madison Senior Center
• Orpheum Madison
• Overture Center for the Arts &
Children’s Theater Madison
• Wisconsin Historical Museum
- Laura Hunt, 266-6581, firstname.lastname@example.org