Public Health Updates
Get the latest health updates on COVID-19, including social distancing recommendations and what to do if you are sick or exposed, from Public Health Madison & Dane County.
Many vaccination and testing options are available in and around Madison.
City Service Updates
- Most city offices are now open. View service updates or contact individual agencies with any questions.
- Masks are required on all Metro Transit and at all transfer points and shelters through April 18, 2022.
- View all City service updates »
COVID-19 News Releases
- Public Health Announces Closure of COVID Testing Clinic posted
- Testing Strategy Shift: “Antigen First” Means Rapid Results posted
- Appointments Now Available for Updated COVID Boosters posted
- Dane County Moves into “High” COVID-19 Community Level posted
- Alliant Energy Center Testing and Vaccination Clinics to Close posted