The last round of curbside collection of sandbags starts on Monday, Sept. 9, 2019. Learn how to request collection and correctly place your sandbags for pickup.
Your input will help guide Madison Water Utility as we plan for the next phase of water conservation and sustainability in Madison.
The 15 – 20 minute audio episodes will cover topics that impact residents on an everyday basis. In-depth conversations about infrastructure topics, explained simply. Download on iTunes and Google Play.
News Releases View all news »
- 09/22 City crews monitor flash flooding potential, lake levels after heavy rain
- 09/20 Statement from the Office of Mayor Rhodes-Conway Regarding Climate Strike
- 09/20 Street Closure--Stoughton Service Rd (West)
- 09/20 Mayor Rhodes-Conway’s Statement on MPD Internal Investigation Findings
- 09/19 Register for The Future of Transportation Day
- 09/18 Madison Mayor Unveils MetroForward>> a Rapid Transit Plan to Decrease Congestion, Combat Climate Change and Build the Backbone for a Vibrant Economy
- 09/18 Fire at Cowboy Jack's