The City of Madison is seeking proposals to provide youth mentoring services for middle and high school youth in West Madison. In partnership with Common Wealth Development.
Neighborhood Grants are designed to enhance neighborhoods and beautify public places. Join us on Thursday, Jan 17 at 6:00 pm for an optional workshop on the 2019 program!
Help us define the future of public transit in Madison! We're exploring options to make our City's transit system work faster and smarter. Take the survey, attend a public meeting, sign up for our newsletter, and more!
News Releases View all news »
- 01/16 Metro Transit Runs Reduced Service on January 21
- 01/16 It’s Not Too Late to License Pets
- 01/15 Final Chance for Christmas Tree Collection
- 01/14 No Refuse, Recycling Collection on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- 01/11 Statement Regarding 3rd Aldermanic District Vacancy
- 01/09 WIC Clinics Remain Open During the Shutdown
- 01/07 PFAS testing results from October are in
Wednesday, Jan. 16, 2019 View all Meetings »
- 10:00 AM Street Use Staff Commission
- 10:00 AM Dane County Narcotics Task Force Steering Committee
- 2:00 PM Multicultural Affairs Committee - Mayoral Forum Ad Hoc Committee
- 4:00 PM Water Utility Board - Board Process Policies Subcommittee
- 4:30 PM Madison Food Policy Council - Healthy Marketing and Procurement Work Group
- 4:30 PM Urban Design Commission
- 5:00 PM Economic Development Committee
- 5:30 PM Alcohol License Review Committee
- 5:30 PM Affirmative Action Commission Residency Preference Work Group
- 6:00 PM Task Force on Structure of City Government
- 6:05 PM Triangle and Monona Bay Neighborhood Plan Ad Hoc Steering Committee