Madison Parks and its partners are excited to bring Warner Family Fun Nights to the Warner Park Community Recreation Center. Join us for a fun-filled night of activities for all ages. Join one of the family fitness classes; take flight in the bouncy house in the gymnasium; try your hand at throwing clay in our pottery studio; stop by the art room for this month's drop-in art project; or challenge your kids to a ping pong match in our game room. Kids age 11 and under need to be accompanied by an adult.
Warner Family Fun Nights are held once a month, most months throughout the year from 5:30-8:30 pm at the Warner Park Community Recreation Center. Tickets are just $5 per family and may be purchased the evening of the event, at the door. Please bring your athletic shoes! To help us keep the gymnasium floor in great condition, please plan to wear athletic shoes while in the gym. Non-rubber soled shoes, including winter boots, are not permitted on the gym floor.
UPCOMING DATES & Themes
- Friday, September 11: Join Madison Parks and the WPCRC for our September Warner Family Fun Night as we celebrate "Local Heroes." There's a lot to celebrate as school starts and fall begins! September 11th we will be visited by local Madison Police, Madison Fire, and Madison Park Rangers - plus hosting a mock youth voting booth courtesy of the Madison Clerks Office - so stop over and let the kids play on the bouncy house, learn to hula hoop, or say hello to our local heroes. Pottery Project and FIT2GO sponsored by Madison School and Community Recreation (MSCR)!
- Showing "Rescue Heroes: The Movie" and Popcorn
- BINGO with prizes and fun
- Bouncy House and other fun outdoor games
- Youth mock elections
- FIT2GO Van - MSCR's mobile outdoor games and fitness center
- Art and Pottery Projects
- Friday, October 2: Star Party Theme with special program by the UW Space Place
- Friday, November 13: Madison Capitols Hockey Night with guest appearances by their mascot, DC Eagle, and Madison Capitols prize giveaways.
- Friday, December 11
- Friday, January 8
- Friday, February 12
- Friday, March 11
- Friday, April 8
- Friday, May 13
- Friday, June 10
The Warner Family Fun Nights are in partnership with the Madison School Community Recreation and are sponsored by Webcrafters Inc.-Frautschi Foundation and the Madison Mallards. If your company or organization would like to sponsor one of the Warner Family Fun Nights or the whole series, please call (608) 245-3691.