The next WQTAC meeting is on Tuesday, October 13 at 1 pm.
See exactly how much water you're using & set up usage threshold alerts with our online conservation tool
Can our city reduce its energy use in less than 2 years? Green Madison is working to make it happen.
Learn how an old well in the Capitol basement helps experts keep tabs on our aquifer.
Featured Projects View all »
Press Releases View all »
- 9/29 New “conservation” water rate goes into effect
- 8/25 Public hearing scheduled for Madison Water Utility rate case
- 8/6 Madison Water Utility entering north side water in state taste test
- 7/9 Madison Water Utility to closely monitor campus-area well for radium
- 6/29 iPad giveaway launched to spur conservation