Find out how our new rate case could impact your bill.
Save a stamp and some time. Sign up for monthly ACH withdrawals.
The once-controversial program may now become a model for other cities
2014 will be another record-breaking year for water main breaks, and it's not just the weather that's to blame.
Featured Projects View all »
Press Releases View all »
- 11/20 Madison Water Utility seeks public input on new conservation rate
- 11/17 Don't wait to winterize your pipes
- 11/17 Water main breaks in Madison have already surpassed last year’s record
- 11/6 More than a thousand people access city’s new online water conservation tool
- 10/29 MWU Board adopts fluoridation policy