A rate application public hearing will be held on September 2, 2015. Learn how you can testify.
Find out more about the proposed residential water rate structure currently being considered by the PSC.
See what it took at get water to Madison's newest hospital and other development on the northeastern edge of the city.
A major $3.6 million infrastructure project could bring big changes to the west side. Find out more.
Featured Projects View all »
Press Releases View all »
- 8/25 Public hearing scheduled for Madison Water Utility rate case
- 8/6 Madison Water Utility entering north side water in state taste test
- 7/9 Madison Water Utility to closely monitor campus-area well for radium
- 6/29 iPad giveaway launched to spur conservation
- 6/12 Water line insurance offer not affiliated with the city