Federal assistance is available to help individuals impacted by flooding. Register with FEMA by Dec. 17, 2018 if your home or business was damaged.
Curbside collection of sandbags continues through Sunday, Nov. 25, 2018. Learn how to request collection and correctly place your sandbags for pickup.
Alternate Side Parking is in effect across the City through Friday, Mar. 15, 2019.
We Need Your Feedback! Help improve Metro's service by providing some details about your trip and overall customer experience.
News Releases View all news »
- 11/15 Statement of Mayor Paul Soglin on Recently Passed Dane County Budget
- 11/14 Alternate Side Parking Rules Begin November 15 at 1am
- 11/14 Madison Public Library to Relocate Pinney Library
- 11/14 Collection Schedule for the Thanksgiving Holiday
- 11/14 2018 Alix Olson Award Winner, Holly Storck-Post
- 11/14 Bassett Street--Public Involvement Meetings
- 11/09 Closure--North Mills Street
Monday, Nov. 19, 2018 View all Meetings »
- 9:30 AM Executive Committee - Board of Health Madison and Dane County
- 12:00 PM Police and Fire Commission
- 2:00 PM Task Force on Structure of City Government Boards, Commissions and Committees Subcommittee
- 4:30 PM Committee on the Environment
- 5:00 PM Landmarks Commission
- 5:30 PM Plan Commission
- 6:00 PM Task Force on Structure of City Government
- 6:00 PM Task Force on Equity in Music and Entertainment