The City of Madison invites you to submit nominations for its annual Jeffrey Clay Erlanger Civility In Public Discourse Award. All nominations must be received no later than 4:30pm, October 31, 2014.
The 2015 Executive Operating Budget is now available.
News Releases View all news »
- 10/21 | Childhood Lead Poisoning Still Merits Attention
- 10/21 | Madison Water Utility seeks revenue increase, conservation rate structure
- 10/19 | City of Madison Extended Hours for Absentee Voting
- 10/19 | 1 Person Transported to Hospital After Kitchen Fire
- 10/16 | Voter Registration Outside of Clerk’s Office Now Closed
- 10/15 | Closure - 300 Block West Main Street, 10.17.14
- 10/15 | 600 Block North Segoe Road, 10.16.14
Calendar View all events »
Income for Life?
Sequoya Knitting Group
Skills in Computers and Literacy for Employment
Skills in Computers and Literacy for Employment (SCALE) -- Literacy Network
"Ain't Gonna Let Nobody Turn Me 'Round" - the Music of the Civil Rights Movement
Dane County Farmers' Market