The City of Madison Treasurer’s Office is accepting Property Tax payments.
The City of Madison 2015 Adopted Capital Budget and Capital Improvement Program and the 2015 Adopted Operating Budget are now available.
Madison Public Library is partnering with other agencies in the community to provide tax assistance.
News Releases View all news »
- 01/26 | A Spike in Tobacco Sales to Minors in Dane County Raises Many Concerns
- 01/23 | Tabor Oaks Fire Kept in Check by Sprinkler System –Residents Evacuate Safely
- 01/22 | City of Madison Wins National Recognition for Youth Jobs Program
- 01/21 | Closure - 300 Block West Dayton Street, starting 01.22.15
- 01/16 | Engineering crews respond to untreated wastewater discharge
- 01/15 | Closure - 400 Block West Gilman Street, starting 01.19.15
- 01/15 | Dane County Works to Improve HPV Vaccination Rates
Calendar View all events »
Winter (Alternate Side) Parking Rules start November 15
11/15/2014 to 03/15/2015
Absentee Ballots are Mailed
Long Term Care: Missing Link in Your Financial Plan
One-on-One Computer Assistance
Animation for Film