Goodman Pool is now taking registrations for summer swimming lessons. Parent/Child (6 mo- 5 yrs) to Adult lessons are offered. You can register online for classes.
Join Madison Parks for Ride the Drive 2015 - Downtown on Sunday, June 7, 10 AM-3 PM. Ride the Drive is a carefree, car free event that turns Madison’s signature streets into a public promenade.
Property owners who maintain their own property may have their tree and shrub trimmings collected to be chipped and recycled as mulch or compost. Find when the crew is due in your neighborhood.
News Releases View all news »
- 05/22 Metro Transit to Expand Service to UW Health at The American Center
- 05/21 Metro Transit to Begin Serving Newly Expanded Verona Park and Ride
- 05/21 Civil Rights Exhibit Displayed at Central Library
- 05/20 Metro Transit Detours from Madison Marathon Event
- 05/20 Splash Parks and Regional Beaches to open this weekend!
- 05/20 Closure - 800 Block Langdon Street
- 05/20 Capital City Trail Closure-Olbrich Gardens Area