Join us for a car-free, carefree event that transforms signature Madison streets into a public promenade. Ride the Drive - Eastside will be Sunday, August 24, 10:00a.m. to 3:00p.m.
The Community Development Division is currently accepting proposals from for projects that seek to address emerging needs. Proposals that reflect new or innovative approaches to such problems are of particular interest.
Bring your friends and family to Brittingham Park on Tuesdays from 5:00-7:00PM to enjoy healthy, local foods and the company of your neighbors at Madison Meet & Eat.
News Releases View all news »
- 08/20 | Ride the Drive Eastside - Street Closures 08.24.14
- 08/20 | Engineering Crews Rapidly Respond to Untreated Wastewater Discharge
- 08/19 | Local 311 Fire Fighters Help Area School Children
- 08/19 | Madison’s Upcoming Neighborhood Conference: Strong Leaders, Healthy Places
- 08/19 | Metro Transit Service Changes Go Into Effect on Sunday, August 24
- 08/18 | City of Madison Teams Up With Local Artist and Cell Phone Carrier to Host First Pavement Painting Planned in Allied Neighborhood
- 08/17 | Mayor Soglin, Program Supporters, Kick-Off Year Two of MadMarket Double Dollars with Northside Farmers’ Market Vendors and Customers