Hy-Vee took an innovative look at how they could work with the City of Madison & community partners to generate additional applications for their new store on the west side and created opportunity for neighborhood residents.
The City of Madison is seeking proposals from qualified entities to help reduce recidivism through the provision of support services to youth and their families who come before the Madison Municipal Court.
News Releases View all news »
- 04/23 | Officer Involved Critical Incidents
- 04/23 | Closure - Downtown Streets for Crazylegs Classic
- 04/22 | Ground Breaking Ceremony for Madison Parks’ two new Splash Parks
- 04/21 | Crashed Truck Burns, Driver Escapes Safely
- 04/21 | Madison Named the Greenest City in the Nation
- 04/21 | City’s Digital Technology Committee seeks input on pilot projects to address the “Digital Divide” in Madison
- 04/21 | Madison Parks Celebrates Earth Day with Lake View Elementary School