CDD is now accepting applications to increase community cohesion, resident engagement and promote resident leadership capacity and skills in neighborhoods with high concentrations of low and moderate income residents.
EOP supports projects and activities that address emerging needs or unanticipated opportunities which arise in Madison communities, and allows new and promising organizations to receive City financial support.
Madison Public Library is partnering with other agencies in the community to provide tax assistance.
News Releases View all news »
- 03/03 | Alders Phair and Cheeks Issue Commitment to Curb Gang Influence and Gun Violence in Madison
- 03/03 | More People in Dane County Getting Measles Immunization
- 02/27 | Sprinkler Douses Cooking Fire in 3rd Floor Apartment – No Injuries
- 02/26 | One Firefighter Injured in High Rise Apartment Fire
- 02/25 | March Artist-in-Residence at the Bubbler: The Dream Collectors
- 02/24 | Madison Public Library Is Shortlisted for 2015 National Medal for Museum and Library Service
- 02/23 | Statement of Mayor Paul Soglin on Pending Right to Work Legislation
Calendar View all events »
Winter (Alternate Side) Parking Rules ends March 15
11/15/2014 to 03/15/2015
Skills in Computers and Literacy for Employment (SCALE) -- Literacy Network
Meadowridge Minecraft Club
Job, Computer, and Writing Assistance
How To Prepare for College
Mystery Book Discussion of Line of Fire by Stephen White