The City of Madison is seeking proposals from qualified entities to provide community-based wellness programs, strengthen community and increase trust, and develop a youth Peace Project on Madison's north side.
Spring has arrived and we are happy to report Demetral, McCormick, Walnut Grove and Odana School Dog Parks are now open! Thank you for your understanding and support of our parks.
Goodman Pool is now taking registrations for summer swimming lessons. We are proud to offer scholarships for eligible children and youth!
News Releases View all news »
- 05/23 Street Closure--N Blair Street
- 05/23 Street Closures--Run Madtown 5K, 10K and Half Marathon
- 05/23 Police called after harassment incident at Madison Water Utility Facility
- 05/22 *UPDATE* Lane Closures--University Ave at Babcock Dr for Railroad Repairs
- 05/22 Closure--10 Block of East Doty Street
- 05/22 Mayor Soglin Announces Appointment of Director of Transportation
- 05/22 No Streets Division Collections on Memorial Day
Wednesday, May. 23, 2018 View all Meetings »
- 8:30 AM Board of Assessors
- 9:00 AM Task Force on Structure of City Government Executive Subcommittee
- 2:00 PM Community Development Authority
- 2:30 PM Committee on Aging
- 4:30 PM Urban Design Commission
- 4:45 PM Madison Food Policy Council - Food Waste and Recovery Work Group
- 5:30 PM Community Services Committee
- 6:30 PM Common Council - Discussion Cancelled