CDD is seeking proposals from a non-profit partner to assist in administering the new City of Madison Municipal Government Youth Internship Program, which will provide job experience to high school age youth.
City staff and members of the Judge Doyle Square Committee brief the Council on the status of the Judge Doyle Square project.
3/8 @ 8:30pm, 3/11 @ 10am, 3/16 @ 6:30pm, 3/18 @ 8am
The CDD is updating the planning and processes related to how we allocate our purchase of services contracts, and is seeking technical assistance in planning, implementation and organizational re-alignment.
News Releases View all news »
- 03/14 | Mineral Point-Junction Road Spring 2014 Construction Start
- 03/14 | Mayor Soglin Urges Madison Families to Claim Their Share of Earned Income Tax Credit: Tax Credit Benefits Working Families, but Goes Unclaimed by Millions
- 03/14 | Mineral Point - Junction Road Spring 2014 Construction Start
- 03/14 | MPD to Increase Patrols
- 03/13 | Nighttime Street Sweeping Starts Sunday Evening
- 03/13 | Public Input Meeting for Huegl Park Playground Improvements
- 03/12 | WIAA Boys Basketball Parking Reminder
Calendar View all events »
Request for Proposals-Madison Municipal Government Youth Internship Program
02/27/2014 to 03/21/2014
Schooling for Cleaner Lakes
03/03/2014 to 04/04/2014
Sample Ballots Now Available
03/11/2014 to 04/01/2014
A 'DO for DAIS Week
03/16/2014 to 03/22/2014
Absentee Voting Begins in Clerk's Office
General Writing and Job Assistance