Heavy rains on Monday, Aug. 20, 2018 have created flood conditions in the City of Madison. View the most recent updates on road closures, City services, and flood cleanup.
Bus route and schedule changes go into effect Sunday, August 26.
The Irwin A. & Robert D. Goodman Pool is open daily (weather permitting) through Monday, September 3!
It's downtown moving time again! Reduce what you put into the landfill by donating, selling and recycling. Learn more about City of Madison move out rules and what you can do to reduce waste.
News Releases View all news »
- 08/21 Wisconsin Book Festival Releases 2018 Festival Schedule
- 08/21 Flood-related Refuse and Large Item Collection
- 08/21 Properly Cleaning Up After Floods
- 08/17 Public Notice to Water Utility Customers
- 08/16 Construction Update--West Washington Avenue
- 08/14 August Moving Days: Collections to Begin at 4a.m. on August 15
- 08/13 Ten Things to Know for Election Day