Goodman Pool is now taking registrations for summer swimming lessons. Parent/Child (6 mo- 5 yrs) to Adult lessons are offered. You can register online for classes.
Join Madison Parks for Ride the Drive 2015 - Downtown on Sunday, June 7, 10 AM-3 PM. Ride the Drive is a carefree, car free event that turns Madison’s signature streets into a public promenade.
Property owners who maintain their own property may have their tree and shrub trimmings collected to be chipped and recycled as mulch or compost. Find when the crew is due in your neighborhood.
News Releases View all news »
- 05/22 Metro Transit Expands Service to UW Health at The American Center
- 05/21 Metro Transit Now Serves Newly Expanded Verona Park and Ride
- 05/21 Civil Rights Exhibit Displayed at Central Library
- 05/20 Closure - 800 Block Langdon Street
- 05/20 Capital City Trail Closure-Olbrich Gardens Area
- 05/20 EAB Infested Wood
- 05/19 Mattress and Box Spring Recycling is Back