CDD is seeking proposals from a non-profit partner to assist in administering the new City of Madison Municipal Government Youth Internship Program, which will provide job experience to high school age youth.
Daylight Saving Time begins at 2am on Sunday, March 9th, 2014. Don't forget to set your clocks one hour forward!
City staff and members of the Judge Doyle Square Committee brief the Council on the status of the Judge Doyle Square project.
3/8 @ 8:30pm, 3/11 @ 10am, 3/16 @ 6:30pm, 3/18 @ 8am
News Releases View all news »
- 03/06 | Rhythm & Booms Downtown Neighborhoods Meeting
- 03/05 | Register to Vote Early
- 03/05 | A Call for Nominations for the 2014 Community Breastfeeding Awards
- 03/04 | Madison Food Policy Council Announces “SEED” Grant Recipients
- 03/04 | Resident Extinguishes Kitchen Fire
- 03/03 | UPDATE: Closure - 200 Block North Henry Street, 03.04.14
- 02/28 | Closure - 200 Block North Henry Street
Calendar View all events »
Request for Proposals-Madison Municipal Government Youth Internship Program
02/27/2014 to 03/21/2014
Schooling for Cleaner Lakes
03/03/2014 to 04/04/2014
Madison Symphony Orchestra--All Beethoven Program with Yefim Bronfman
03/07/2014 to 03/09/2014
Early Birds and Buds Walk or Ski at Turville Point Conservation Park
The Madison Symphony Orchestra's Free Community Hymn Sing