• Register to Vote

    Register to vote at the front desk of any City of Madison agency.  Paying your water bill?  Use your water bill to prove your address.  Visiting the Library?  Use your LINKCat account to prove your address.

Meeting Schedule View all Meetings »

Madison Clerk on Twitter

Follow Madison Clerk on Twitter.

Latest News

Upcoming Events

City Events View all events »