Events & Outings
Plan your next group golf outing at Golf Madison Parks! The City of Madison Golf Courses offers four unique courses providing a selection of packages designed to fit any of your outing needs.
We will work with you to not only provide a tremendous and memorable golf event, but we will work with you on any food and beverage, special events, and added extras we can come up with. We have teamed up with some great caterers if you decide that you want something more than we can provide off our menu. We have teamed up with Kollegetown Sports who can create some great shirts or any other event signage you may need. We also provide a few free rounds certificates as door prizes for your event as well!
Upcoming Public Events
Please note that all events & outings are weather dependent and may be canceled or rescheduled.
posted February 18, 2017 10:34 AM
2017 Season Kickoff Party TODAY!
Greetings Madison Golfers! We hope you have had a great winter so far and are looking forward to spring! I know we are, and to kick off our 2017 season, we will be hosting a party! Come for the fun and purchase your 2017 Season Pass or Loyalty Card at 10% off the normal price on this ONE DAY ONLY.
Call-in orders will only be taken on SUNDAY FEBRUARY 19th from 10:00am-5:00pm at a 5% discount off the normal price. Call-ins will not be accepted on Saturday.
When: Saturday, February 18th 2017
Where: Odana Hills Golf Course Clubhouse
- Purchase your 2017 Season Pass or Loyalty Card at 10% off.
- Swing away in our long drive contest for a chance to win a free foursome for 18 holes with a cart + lunch and a drink!
- Try to guess the opening date and you could win a free foursome for 18 holes with a cart + lunch and a drink!
- Games, prizes, giveaways and more!
- Meet your 2017 City of Madison Professional Golf Staff!
- Meet Sue Shapcott and her team from Change Golf!
- Meet with local golf leagues and learn more about joining a league in 2017!