MissionThe Dane County Board of Supervisors is a body of government comprising 37 elected supervisors from each of the districts in the county. It establishes county ordinances, levies taxes, passes laws concerning law enforcement and appropriates money for services. The County Board typically meets twice a month, usually the first and third Thursday of the month, 7:00pm in the City-County Building, Room 201.
- Watch Online Watch Live Online or on Channel Watch Live Online
- 1/25/2017 8:00 AM Meeting of January 12, 2017
- 1/26/2017 7:00 PM Meeting of January 26, 2017
- 2/1/2017 8:00 AM Meeting of January 26, 2017
- 2/2/2017 7:00 PM Meeting of January 26, 2017