Alder Rebecca Kemble
Subscribe to Email List
Subscribe to the Alder Kemble, District 18 email list:
District 18: Alder Rebecca Kemble
April 21, 2015 - April 16, 2019
Home Address:4217 School Rd
Madison , WI 53704
Alder Kemble currently serves on the following:
- COMMON COUNCIL EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
- ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE
- EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES COMMISSION
- MADISON FOOD POLICY COUNCIL
- METRO PARATRANSIT MEDICAID WAIVER FUNDING & POLICY REVIEW AD HOC COMMITTEE
- PEDESTRIAN/BICYCLE/MOTOR VEHICLE COMMISSION
- PRESIDENT'S WORK GROUP ON POLICE & COMMUNITY RELATIONS
- TRANSIT AND PARKING COMMISSION
- WARNER PARK COMMUNITY RECREATION CENTER ADVISORY SUBCOMMITTEE
Welcome to the District 18 website!
Check out the Blog tab for information about Northside happenings, city initiatives and my weekly Alder updates. Please sign up for my email list to get new information as it is posted by clicking on the button below.
There are currently several vacancies for citizens seats on city committees. If you're interested in participating in city government, click on the button below for specifics.
If you'd like to report a problem regarding buildings, streets, parking, animals or any other issue, click on the "Report a Problem" button and select the appropriate category.
You can watch Common Council meetings live or from the archives on the City Channel website linked below.