2014 Neighborhood Grant Program
The Department of Planning and Community & Economic Development, Planning Division, has a grant program designed to help neighborhood associations build capacity and beautify public places. The grant program helps to improve the quality of life within neighborhoods,
and the City as a whole.
- PLACEMAKING - Placemaking proposals to activate public spaces with events and activities on three or more occasions during 2014 may earn up to 15 extra points.
- MANDATORY PRE-APPLICATION DISCUSSION - All applicants must contact Linda Horvath of the Planning Division by February 14 to discuss project proposals at: 608-267-1131, or email@example.com,
- OPTIONAL GRANT WORKSHOP - January 29, Planning Division, Madison Municipal Building, 215 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd, Room LL-130, 6-7:30 p.m. Consider attending the Grant Workshop for guidance. It will help you determine whether or not your group and proposal are eligible for the program and it will prepare you for completing the application. Workshop Presention.pdf
Application Forms and Guidelines
Options for completing this form:
- Click on the link above and fill out the application online. Print the completed application and mail it, or drop it off at the Planning Division office: Linda Horvath, Planning Division, 215 MLK JR BLVD, RM LL-100, PO BOX 2985, Madison WI 53701-2985. You will receive confirmation of receipt of your application within one to two business days by phone or email. If you do not, please call Linda as soon as possible: 608-267-1131.
- Fill out the application online and save it as a .pdf to your computer. This will only work with the latest version of Adobe Reader or another Adobe program.
- Email your saved .pdf form to Linda Horvath, firstname.lastname@example.org You will receive a confirmation email within one to two business days. If you do not, please call Linda as soon as possible: 608-267-1131.
Completed Grant Projects 1999-2012
Facade Improvement Program