Upcoming Council Presentations
Common Council Presentation: Human Trafficking in the City of Madison
Tuesday, July 18, 2017 at 5:30 p.m.
Room 201, City-County Building
210 Martin Luther King, Jr. Boulevard (2nd floor)
- Agenda (PDF)
Current Issues View All Issues »Items of Interest at the July 18, 2017 Common Council Meeting Agenda Item No. 8. Legislaitve File No. 47245 2nd SUBSTITUTE Creating Section 28.022 -- 00289 of the Madison General Ordinances to adopt a Master Plan for the portions of the University of Wisconsin-Madison campus zoned in the Campus-Institutional (CI) District in the 4th, 5th, and 8th Aldermanic Districts. Agenda Item No. …
Updates View All Updates »
- 7/23 Alder Eskrich, District 13 Updates: 7.23.17 Updates
- 7/22 Alder Rummel, District 6 Updates: D6 Items of Interest Week of July 24, 2017
- 7/22 Alder Zellers, District 2 Updates: Week of July 24 Meetings of Possible Interest to District 2
- 7/20 Alder Zellers, District 2 Updates: Closure of Eastbound E. Mifflin St.
Blog View All Posts »
- 7/18 Alder Palm, District 12 Blog: Chip Sealing, Coffee with A Cop, Oscar Mayer
- 7/7 Alder Palm, District 12 Blog: Public Market and Emerson School Playground
- 6/27 Alder Hall, District 3 Blog: Trying to stay patient and remain focused
- 6/22 Alder Baldeh, District 17 Blog: Wild Rumpus & Renaming of the City-County Building
Welcome to the Madison Common Council website. Whether you are a resident or a visitor, we thank you for visiting our site. I encourage you to browse the site and learn more about what Council members are working on to promote the health, safety and general well being of our community.
It is a great honor to serve as the Madison Common Council President.
Ald. Marsha Rummel, President
Madison Common Council