Employee Development & Organizational Effectiveness
- employees at all levels are encouraged to participate in making the critical decisions that impact our community;
- employee wellness is integral to the success of our organization;
- continuous learning and creativity is expected and recognized;
- data drives decisions; and
- the diverse needs of employees are considered in everything we do.
In order to accomplish this, we will:
- provide learning and growth opportunities;
- foster and support quality and customer focus as a way of doing business;
- facilitate cultural change through interventions and initiatives;
- promote and facilitate strategic thinking;
- utilize racial equity tools in our development and decision making processes;
- forge partnerships within the organization and the community; and
- provide employee assistance and critical incident stress management for employees in need.
The Employee Development & Organizational Effectiveness staff can each agency develop training programs, provide individual employee assistance, and provide human resource consulting to aid in resolving specific agency challenges.
- Main Office:
- Compensation & Benefits:
- Occupational Accommodation:
- Labor Relations:
- Telephone List (PDF)