Organizational Development Consultations
We provide support to agencies and staff in developing a healthy, high-performing organization. We’ll work alongside you to improve the effectiveness of your agency, team, staff, or unit.
A consultation with us can be a brief conversation to get a new point of view, or it could be a larger, multi-step effort. No matter your situation, it never hurts to ask!
Examples of What We Do:
- Leadership and Management Development
- Cultivating a Healthy Work Culture
- Strategic Planning Support
- Project Management Support
- Health and Safety Strategies
- Team Development
- Presentations at Department Retreats
Making a Request
- Complete a Consultation Request Form and submit it to OrganizationalDevelopment@cityofmadison.com
- Our Organizational Development Manager will review your request and be in touch.
- If your request is within capacity of our team, we'll connect you with one of our Organizational Development Specialists. Meet the team here. This specialist will work with you on your request.
See our Consultation Process visual below for what to expect!
Consultation Process Overview
Lastly, no matter the size or type of request, don't be afraid to reach out! If our unit does not have the capacity to assist you at the time, we will let you know and do our best to connect you with some great alternative resources.