- Women’s Leadership Series
- The Women’s Leadership Series works to build the future leaders of our community.
- Supervisor Development Program
- A program for supervisors and managers focused on developing leadership and networking abilities.
- Leadership Development Program
- Courses are designed to help employees discover leadership potential. A formal leadership certification is awarded to employees upon completion of all courses and requirements.
- Leadership Development Conference
- An annual conference discussing topics related to leadership in the City of Madison, including team structure, employee onboarding and racial equity.
Employees interested in leadership may receive a Leadership Certificate, which qualifies employees for specific entry-level supervisory positions. This program consists of: