The Irwin A. and Robert D. Goodman Skatepark at Central Park
- Free and open to the public
- Spring/Fall: open daily 8am until dusk (skatepark may close due to inclement weather)
- Summer: open daily 8am to 10pm (lighting for evening play)
- Visit Madison Skatepark Fund for current photos and opening/closing status
History of the Skatepark at Central Park
- The Skatepark is unsupervised, and the user assumes all risks in the use of the facility.
- The Park is open from 8:00am until 10:00pm. No trespassing is permitted when the Skatepark is closed.
- Only skateboards, in-line skates, and roller skates are allowed. All other uses are prohibited. No motorized devices are allowed inside the skating area.
- All users must wear proper safety gear.
- Additional obstacles or other materials (ramps/jumps/trash cans) may not be used in the Skatepark.
- Users under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a parent.
- All events shall have written approval from the Madison Parks Superintendent.
- No smoking, alcohol, food or drink, or glass containers allowed inside the Skatepark.
- Amplified sound, animals, littering and graffiti are not permitted.
- Facility users agree to abide by all rules and regulations applicable to City parks.
Please report any damage or debris to the Skatepark surfaces to the Parks Division at 608-235-0448