City of Madison

City of Madison Police

Motor Vehicle Accident Self-Report Form

You can use this form to report accidents involving Motor Vehicles.

  • Fill out the form if the accident involves motor vehicles,
  • If the accident involves a motor vehicle and a bicycle or pedestrian.
  • Fill out the form regardless of the amount of monetary damage.
Fill out the Form

Send the completed form to the City of Madison Police Department - Records:

The Madison Police Department will forward the form to the State of Wisconsin Department of Transportation.