Plumbers & Contractors

Projects Open For Bid

Search current Public Works Projects Open for Bid

Schedules for New and Replacement Water Main Projects (City Engineering)

Water service application forms can be downloaded and printed or obtained from the Water Utility Main Office at 119 E Olin Ave. A plumber signature is required on all water service applications. For new or replacement services, the property owner or authorized agent must also sign the application. If you have questions regarding water service applications, call (608) 266-4646.

Please make sure all applications and fees are submitted before beginning work.  Failure to do so may result in your customer being denied water service.

When are plumbers required to submit an application for water service? When they need to:

  • Connect to an existing water service (requires the signature of a master plumber),
  • Install a new water service (requires the signature of a master plumber and the property owner), or
  • Replace a water service (requires the signature of a master plumber and the property owner).

Locating & Operating the Water Service Box

Plumbers and/or property owners should contact us at 608/266-4661 before operating the curb stop.
We will mark the box and make sure the stop is working correctly.
Locate and Check Policy

Diggers Hotline

Call Diggers Hotline® before you start any outdoor construction or improvement project:
1-800-242-8511, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.