- Explore Parks
1. Park hours are from 4:00am to 10:00pm, and the parks must be vacated by that time. If your reservation is for 10:00am-3:00pm, please vacate promptly for the second group coming in at 4:00pm. Park Maintenance does not clean and restock between half-day reservations. The reservation does not guarantee absolute privacy to any group.
2. Reservations require a minimum of 10 days notice and are issued by the Parks Administration Office. With less than 10 day notice, reservations will be double the normal fee.
3. Your receipt is your proof of reservation. Please bring it with you. Reservation schedules are also posted in the shelters.
4. All shelters have lights on timers. All shelters have circuit breakers that you can reset if you blow a circuit. If the light does not go on by 8:00pm or if there is any other problems with the shelter, call a Park Ranger.
5. Shelter reservations do not include exclusive use of any other park amenities such as ball diamonds, tennis courts or play equipment. These areas are first come, first serve. Please limit use in these areas to one hour at a time if another group is waiting.
6. All reservation facilities are equipped with trash and recyclable containers. The reserving group is responsible for clean up. Glass containers are NOT allowed in the parks.
7. Driving or parking motorized vehicles on the grass is prohibited.
8. CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS OR TRANSFERS:
Written cancellation requests must be submitted to the Parks Administration Office. Full refunds are issued only for requests that are received at least 4 weeks prior to the reservation date. Cancellations less than 4 weeks prior to the reservation will have 50% of the fee refunded. Changes in a reservation date/time or shelter location received less than 4 weeks prior to the reservation will have a $25 (plus tax) service fee.
Reservations made on Lottery Day are an exception. If a reservation made that day is cancelled, it is subject to only a 50% refund.
210 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd, #104, PO Box 2987, Madison, WI 53701-2987 firstname.lastname@example.org
9. The Parks Division does not rent tables, chairs or benches. You may rent them through a rental company or bring your own.
10. No firearms or weapons are permitted on this property. Violators are considered trespassers and subject to forfeiture or arrest.