- Explore Parks
1. Park hours are from 4:00am to 10:00pm, and the parks must be vacated by that time. If your reservation is for 10:00am-3:00pm, please vacate promptly for the second group coming in at 4:00pm. Park Maintenance does not clean and restock between half-day reservations. The reservation does not guarantee absolute privacy to any group.
2. Your receipt is your proof of reservation. Please bring it with you. Reservation schedules are also posted in the shelters.
3. All shelters have lights on timers. All shelters have circuit breakers that you can reset if you blow a circuit. If the light does not go on by 8:00pm or if there is any other problems with the shelter, call a Park Ranger, 608-235-0448
4. Shelter reservations do not include exclusive use of any other park amenities such as ball diamonds, tennis courts or play equipment. These areas are first come, first serve. Please limit use in these areas to one hour at a time if another group is waiting. 608-235-0448
5. All reservation facilities are equipped with trash and recyclable containers. The reserving group is responsible for clean up. Glass containers are NOT allowed in the parks.
6. Driving or parking motorized vehicles on the grass is prohibited.
7. CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS OR CHANGES:
8. The Parks Division does not rent tables, chairs or benches. You may rent them through a rental company or bring your own.
9. No firearms or weapons are permitted on this property. Violators are considered trespassers and subject to forfeiture or arrest.