Welcome to the City of Madison Golf Courses
posted January 19, 2017 1:38 PM
2017 Season Kickoff Party Coming Soon!
Greetings Madison Golfers! We hope you have had a great winter so far and are looking forward to spring! I know we are, and to kick off our 2017 season, we will be hosting a party! Come for the fun and purchase your 2017 Season Pass or Loyalty Card at 10% off the normal price on this ONE DAY ONLY.
Call-in orders will only be taken on SUNDAY FEBRUARY 19th from 10:00am-5:00pm at a 5% discount off the normal price. Call-ins will not be accepted on Saturday.
When: Saturday, February 18th 2017
Where: Odana Hills Golf Course Clubhouse
- Purchase your 2017 Season Pass or Loyalty Card at 10% off.
- Swing away in our long drive contest for a chance to win a free foursome for 18 holes with a cart + lunch and a drink!
- Try to guess the opening date and you could win a free foursome for 18 holes with a cart + lunch and a drink!
- Games, prizes, giveaways and more!
- Meet your 2017 City of Madison Professional Golf Staff!
- Meet Sue Shapcott and her team from Change Golf!
- Meet with local golf leagues and learn more about joining a league in 2017!
The City of Madison offers four premiere public golf courses for residents and visitors.
A commitment is made to provide affordable, accessible golf programs and facilities through the use of environmentally sound maintenance practices.
Each course provides an enjoyable and challenging level of play. Each golf course offers unique lessons programs for adults and juniors alike. Whether you are a beginner or seasoned golfer, the City of Madison Golf Courses have the program for you.
Check out all four courses for their unique programs and lessons.