What's Happening in Madison Parks!
posted November 22, 2017 12:27 PM
Saturday, 11/25: Bird & Nature, ALNC & ETCP
Sunday, 11/26: Bird & Nature Outing, UW's Lakeshore Preserve
Wednesday, 11/29: Washington Manor Park Public Input Meeting
Wednesday, 11/29: Indian Hills Park Public Input Meeting
Saturday, 12/2: HolidayFest, WPCRC
See EVENTS for more fun in parks!
ATHLETIC FIELDS: OPEN OR CLOSED? Rainout Line (608)267-8787
posted October 9, 2017 1:21 PM
The best and ONLY way to know if a park field is open for play is to call the Rainout Line (608)267-8787. Weekdays the line will be updated by 2:00pm, weekends and holidays the line will be updated by 9:00am. The line will be updated if fields are questionable, if no update by the times listed, fields are open for play. Fields that are closed for maintenance are listed on the website and NOT listed on the rainout line.
- Posted 10/25/2017 | Date: Thursday, October 26, 2017 Time: 2:00 p.m. Location: Brittingham Park 829 West …
Community Invited to Learn More about New Learning Center and Greenhouses at Olbrich Botanical GardensPosted 10/12/2017 | Members of the public are invited to learn about the project plans for Olbrich Botanical …
- Posted 10/9/2017 | Madison crews were out in force Saturday night through Sunday responding to damage created …
Events View All Events
- 11/23/2017 Madison Turkey Trot 5K
- 11/23/2017 Festival Food Turkey Trot Madison
- 11/25/2017 Bird & Nature Outing - Edna Taylor Conservation Park Area, November 25
- 11/26/2017 Bird & Nature Outing - UW's Lakeshore Nature Preserve, November 26
- 11/29/2017 Indian Hills Park Public Input Meeting
- 11/29/2017 Washington Manor Park Public Input Meeting
Madison Parks Blog View All Posts
- 11/15/2017, 07:16 AM | Recently, the Madison Parks Foundation and Event Essentials partnered again to host the second " P ...
- 06/09/2017, 03:12 PM | How should Madison Parks grow? What should we improve? How do we prepare for future generations of ...