Madison Parks, along with volunteer organizations, offer numerous opportunities throughout the year to help make our parks more beautiful. Opportunities are coordinated by Parks staff and volunteer groups.
View list of Current Volunteer Projects.
All volunteers must fill out a Volunteer Registration & Release form when volunteering in Madison Parks.
- Individual volunteers should fill out the Individual Volunteer Release Form (PDF)
- Groups of volunteers should fill out the Group Volunteer Release Form (PDF)
Please fill out and return:
|OR||Fax:||Parks Division Office at: (608) 267-1162|
|OR||Mail:||City of Madison Parks Division, c/o Tracey Hartley, P.O. Box 2987, Madison, WI 53701-2987|
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more information about our various volunteer programs and ways to get involved.
- Dog Park Cleanup Day - annual event in March
- Disc Golf Volunteer Days - all Saturdays in April and May 2
- Earth Day Challenge - annual event in April
- Flower Garden Volunteers - maintain a flower garden in one of our parks
- Ride the Drive - special event volunteers are needed at this annual bike event
- Park Watch - keep an eye on your park and report any problems or concerns
- Adopt Ice Program - volunteers maintain neighborhood ice rinks in the winter
- Adopt-A-Park Program
- Adopt-A-Park Tree - provide a way for to help preserve the ash tree population in Madison's parks
If you are in working with an existing volunteer group or you have a volunteer group that is not listed, please email email@example.com.
- Friends of Cherokee Marsh
- Friends of Edna Taylor
- Friends of Gate of Heaven
- Friends of Hoyt Park
- Friends of Hudson Park
- Friends of Lake Wingra
- Friends of Lakeview Hill
- Friends of Monona Bay
- Friends of Olin-Turville
- Friends of Reynolds Park
- Friends of Starkweather Creek
- Friends of the Goodman Waves
- Friends of Vilas Park
- Friends of Warner Beach
- Friends of Warner Park Community Recreation Center (Circle of Friends)
- Friends of Westmorland and SW Path
- Friends of Woodland Hills Park
- Friends of Yahara River Parkway
- Madison Area Weed Warriors
- Wild Warner